Join us on a delicious evening tour as we discover the history, diverse ethnic cuisines and sweet treats this popular Halifax west end district has to offer. Why take your sweetie out to one restaurant when you can take him to FIVE?! This unique culinary tour is designed in a progressive dinner format, with substantial food tastings at five much loved, locally owned gems, Travel back in time as you walk the famous lighted Quinpool strip and taste the elements of change this vibrant neighbourhood has seen over the years. Lebanese, Thai, Greek and Korean cuisine featured… and of course, cheesecake.
* Reservations must be made by 3:00 pm on the day of the tour.
- five courses – enough for dinner
- Vists to approx. 5 different eateries,stops can change without notice
- Gluten-free and vegetarian tasting options -please give 48 hrs notice
- Diverse tastes such as Lebanese dishes, delicious Thai flavours, and artisan cheesecakes.
- Historic Oxford theatre, west end history, locally owned shops, the Halifax Commons
- A behind the scenes perspective of the eateries and families who make up the area
- Fun cultural facts from a local foodie
- local food guide
- An authentic Halifax experience to remember!